Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grown Ass Moments in History

On this day in 1986, the Chernobyl Atomic Power Station in Pripyat, Ukraine exploded. Tragically, 31 communists died and unknown thousands of potential supervillians were created, only to have their potential nemeses swept out from under them in a matter of a few years with the removal of the Berlin Wall. (If we had only waited a few more years the Cold War could have been epic).

Which animal or inanimate object do you wish was there that fateful day and would bite you?
I think I wish a bear fell asleep on a microwave during the explosion, so that the bear could heat things up... And then the bear bit me, so that I could grow bear claws and be super strong, and heat things up.

Also, do you remember the comic/live action movie/cartoon The Toxic Avengers? Me too. I hope that doesn't happen. Gross.

3 comments:

A. Ray said...

Hmm...this is creative, but are the claws retractable? I can foresee some issues here. And would you have various settings like a microwave? Just wouldn't want to 'overcook' certain people that you might be touching for extended periods of time....if you get me

Grown Ass Benjamanly said...

I would like a radio active honey badger to bite me

Grown Ass James Manthony said...

Oh man honey badgers are immune to bees, I'd like that too... @Adam, I figure I would have to get some training, like Professor X's Academy.