Monday, April 25, 2011

A Grown Ass Bucket List

This is not my Bucket List. But it could be my bucket list. Or yours. This is just an example of the kinds of things a Grown Ass Man would like to do before he dies. That being said, a few of these actually are on my own list.

Fight my clone to the death
Punch a cop... hopefully like this: Move to NY, become a firefighter, learn to play ice hockey, join the FDNY hockey team, play in the game against NYPD, start a fight
Touch a shark
Throw a boomerang properly
Ride a giraffe like a horse
Win the World Series of Poker
Design and build a house with my own hands
Win a mustache-off
Drink an Old Style at each bar in Chicago that has a swinging Old Style sign out front
Take a taxi across the country like these guys
Wrestle an alligator-wrestler
Drive a tank into the side of a building
The Pointer-saurus
Jump onto and/or off of a moving train
Start a business that lets people foot-joust on parallel zip-lines
Eat most of something I've killed, sell the rest as jerky
Fake my death
Own an ice cream shop that hosts food challenges
Take up Falconing
Become a different race through method-acting

Just a few ideas. Leave a comment, tell us what you'd add.

No comments: